Aimed at graduate scientists/engineers intending to work in government agencies, local authorities & engineering consultancies
- Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Coastal engineering deals with the protection and management of the world’s coastlines for the social and economic benefit of the communities who own them. The MSc in Coastal Engineering at Plymouth University is aimed at engineers or physical scientists intending to work in coastal engineering within government agencies, local authorities and engineering consultancies. The programme will be taught by members of the Coastal Engineering Research Group which is the largest group of its kind in any UK university.
Additional Program Information
- This degree is accredited as meeting the requirements for Further Learning for a Chartered Engineer (CEng) for canditates who have already acquired a Accredited CEng (Partial) BEng (Hons) or an Accredited IEng (Full) BEng/BSc (Hons) undergraduate first degree.
- Financial Aid:
- Minimum of a lower second class honours degree (2:2) in a civil engineering, geography, environmental science or similar subject. Students with advanced standing who can evidence an academic ability to similar levels may also be considered.
- International Requirements:
- Applicants with overseas qualifications can check their comparability with the UK equivalent through NARIC, who provide an advisory service. If your first language is not English then evidence of English proficiency is required. The level of proficiency that is required can vary with the type of programme for which you are applying. For further advice on the appropriateness of overseas qualification and proficiency in the use of English, please contact our International Office. The minimum IELTS score for acceptable English proficiency for entry is normally 6.5.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program