- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The MSc EDCBA is an 18 months programme, fully taught in English, that will provide you the tools and the practice to do socio-economic evaluations of investment projects. It responds to a real need among firms and administrative organizations. Indeed, socio-economic evaluation is a stepping stone to make the best decisions and understand a complex world.
Skills that you will acquire
- Project management
- Economic evaluation
- Structuring financial resources
- Addressing today and tomorrow’s issues: Healthcare, Energy & ecological transition, digital transformation, smart cities
- Capstone project: work as a consultant, along with an EDCBA professor, on a socio-economic evaluation investment project.
- 6 months internship. Example of previous student’s internships: Société Générale, Citizing, OECD, Engie, Deloitte Montréal
A resourceful partnership
- Ecole des Ponts ParisTech – Ranked 3rd among the French engineering schools
- Paris School of Economics – Ranked 2nd among the world economic research institutions
- Conférence des grandes écoles
- Setting Description:
- Courses will mainly take place at PSE (Paris), and a few will take place at the ENPC (Cham Sur Marne, 30 min from Paris)
- 15000 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
- Financial Aid:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), in economics of engineering. Candidates with more than three years’ work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- PSE provides scholarships for selected candidates based on eligibility criteria (mainly the students' excellency of their application files and their income)
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program