- Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This course is aimed at business and marketing students who wish to enhance their creativity by combining techniques from the design and marketing professions to generate new and innovative ideas and solutions. In this course you will:
- explore the business case for creativity in the workplace
- work in teams to solve simple design problems
- explore how to incorporate innovation in everyday business practices
- look at consumer behaviour and current marketing trends
- learn how to improve your project management and leadership skills
- be actively involved in creative studio design projects
- consider prototyping and sketch modelling to present your concepts
- develop a personal project
- attend lectures on marketing and learn how to launch a new product
- explore presentation skills.
Upon completing the course, you will have a project that demonstrates your awareness of design, marketing, branding and business thinking, which you can present in teams to your tutors and fellow students.
You will also be able to demonstrate an understanding of the need for creativity and change in today’s business environment, and have the ability to use basic sketching and modelling techniques to present concepts effectively.
It will also give you the skills to manage a project effectively.
You should have completed at least one year of undergraduate business course and wish to enhance your creativity and design thinking.
You should also have the required English language skills.
- Setting Description:
- Join the University of the Year 2017, 2018 and 2019 and attend a world-class summer school programme! Our Global Summer School is a fantastic opportunity for you to study and live in the UK whilst making friends from across the world. There’s over 25 courses to choose from, available for two, three or four weeks, so you can create your perfect Summer School.
- £1650 GBP. £1485 early payment discount
Additional Program Information
- You should have completed at least one year of undergraduate business course and wish to enhance your creativity and design thinking. You should also have the required English language skills.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program