You will be a graduate, but not necessarily with a first degree in management.
- Newcastle Upon Tyne, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- You will be a graduate, but not necessarily with a first degree in management. You'll have three or more years of work experience, ideally in some kind of management role and be keen to invest in a programme that will give you the skills and knowledge to progress your career. Alternatively, you will be looking for the opportunity to use the MBA programme as a stepping-stone to a new career. By studying a broad range of subjects you will learn to see management processes from a number of different perspectives, not least the international dimension. The overall aim of the programme is to enable you, through the development of your managerial and leadership capabilities, to assist or direct your organisation to become more effective and efficient in a rapidly changing, complex and knowledge based economy. As a Newcastle Business School MBA student you will diagnose problems, research and retrieve information and apply the insight from powerful conceptual models to develop and evaluate solutions. By the end of the programme, you will have developed into a highly equipped modern business manager who has embarked on a process of self-development. You will have become a reflective and strategic thinker with an international outlook and a body of contemporary knowledge in skills relating to business and organisations, organisational research and change management. The MBA comprises a number of core modules and two options delivered over two semesters, leading to a significant piece of research work, taken either in the form of an academic dissertation or a work-based action research project.
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- International Requirements:
- Please contact The International Office at Northumbria University for further advice.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program