- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Legal Studies
- Program Description:
The purpose of study programme specialization is to prepare multidimensional international law specialists – advocates, judges, public servants, employees of international organisations and international corporations, international researchers, etc., able to conceptualize, identify, understand, analyse and resolve problems arising in international legal regulation, develop motivated, logical and legaly grounded arguments and solutions to these problems and the ways to prevent them, which would ensure effective application of international law, improve the work of states and international organisations.
Specialisation responds to the need to have professional, high skills specialists, able to develop and implement the strategies and foreign policy objectives of any country, represent and protect the interests of states or companies in international fora, ensure effective international cooperation among the states and international organisations and coherence between international and national law.
The study programme also addresses the challenges of globalisation whereby the line between international and national is slowly disappearing and international issues become more and more relevant in traditional nationally „owned“ fields.
- Tuition fees for academic year 2021-2022 will be confirmed in the beginning of March, 2021 after the normative fees are set by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania.
Additional Program Information
- All Mykolas Romeris University programs are accredited by Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education of Lithuania.
- Financial Aid:
- Bachelor degree of Law is required. More information at the website.
- Scholarships Description:
- All available scholarships can be found at University website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program