- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- JD / Law Programs
- Program Description:
• Two Diplomas from European Universities: Mykolas Romeris University (Lithuania), Bordeaux University (France).
• Field knowledge: Expertise in European Union law
• Internship: Students can practice in various organization worldwide e.g., French Chamber of Commerce (LT), Western Union (LT), Competition Council (LT), French Ministery of Europe and Foreign Affairs (FR), UNHCR Vilnius (LT).
• Locale: Mykolas Romeris University, Vilnius, Lithuania
• Field: Law
• Duration: 1,5 years
• Credits: 90
• Language: English
• Lectures and seminars given by Lithuanian and French professors
• Mandatory internship: 10 credits
• Master thesis: 30 credits
- Tuition fees for academic year 2021-2022 will be confirmed in the beginning of March, 2021 after the normative fees are set by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania.
Additional Program Information
- All Mykolas Romeris University programs are accredited by Centre for Quality Assessment in Higher Education of Lithuania.
- Bachelor degree of Law is required. More information at the website.
- Scholarships Description:
- All available scholarships can be found at University website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program