Program sample for tailored short program • Day 1: Arrival at Innsbruck airport, Transfer to hotel, check-in • Day 2: Welcome Day: Reception at MCI, MCI Campus Tour; City Tour of Innsbruck • Day 3: Salzburg: Guided tour through the city of Mozart and S
- Innsbruck, Austria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Program Description:
- With its commitment to “Bridging University and Business” and a consistent focus on quality and its customer orientation, Management Center Innsbruck has built up an outstanding reputation in the international university scene. In the framework of its unique concept for an Innsbruck Open University, MCI is the name for study programs with an international and practical business orientation.
For its partner universities at home and abroad, MCI offers innovative customized packages to complement or round off their own study programs:
• study programs of choice in coordination with MCI in terms of content, scope, methodology, standards, assessments, credits, etc.
• industrial visits and get-togethers with company executives
• packages for hotels, student residences and other accommodation providers
• use of MCI infrastructure: university library, IT services, etc.
• personal contacts and local mentoring
• attractive social programs with a range of cultural and leisure activities including weekend trips to Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Venice, Zurich, etc.
Program sample for tailored short program • Day 1: Arrival at Innsbruck airport, Transfer to hotel, check-in • Day 2: Welcome Day: Reception at MCI, MCI Campus Tour; City Tour of Innsbruck • Day 3: Salzburg: Guided tour through the city of Mozart and Sound of Music; Visit of Riedel-The Wine Glass Company; Lunch in local restaurant • Day 4: Munich: Guided tour through the city of beer and football; Company visit of the BMW world, Lunch in Hofbräuhaus • Day 5: Innsbruck: Visit of Ski Jump and Tirol Panorama (museum of Tyrolean history), Tyrolean Evening (sing & dance show with Tyrolean music) • Day 6: Innsbruck: Alpine Zoo & Guided Tour Imperial Castle • Day 7: Farewell Event Cable car ride to 2000 metres with breathtaking view; Dinner at the mountain restaurant • Day 8: Departure: Transfer to Innsbruck aiport Also included: Accompanying faculty for excursions, use of MCI infrastructure, 72-hours Innsbruck Card for days 5-7 (free local transport in Innsbruck and access to sites in Innsbruck)
Enjoy the week of your life in the fantastic setting of the alpine mountains.
- Setting Description:
- Management Center Innsbruck (MCI) is an integral part of the unique "Open University Innsbruck" concept in Austria and has attained a leading position in international higher education as a result of its on-going quality and customer orientation. MCI strives to mentor motivated people, who want to build their future through goal-oriented continuing education, in their personal and professional development. MCI offers graduate, non-graduate and post-graduate educational programs of the highest standard to senior and junior managers from all management levels and branches. MCI's programs focus on all levels of the personality and include areas of state-of-the art knowledge from science and practice relevant to business and society. As an internationally oriented information and communication centre, MCI is open to new perspectives, methods and projects. Constructive dialogue and co-operative development of interdisciplinary competences are two of the pillars of teaching and learning at M
- Accommodation (breakfast included in all options): Option 1: Double bed rooms in hotel, approx. 50 euro per night per person (for example in Hotel Zach) Option 2: Three-bed rooms or four-bed rooms in hotel, approx. 30 euro per night per person (for example in Basic Hotel) Option 3: Double bed room in guesthous; approx. 30 euro per night per person (for example in Gartenhotel) Meals outside of program (cafeteria and/or convenient restaurants): 20 euro per day per person Please contact us for
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program