The BSc. in Industrial Sciences is an academic bachelor's programme consisting of 3 programme stages of 60 ECTS each, for a total of 180 ECTS. Each programme is comprised of: - a joint part common to all bachelor's programmes - a specific part tailored t
- Leuven, Belgium
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Program Description:
- - You enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas as well as improving old ones.
- You are eager to prepare abstract designs for implementation in a business environment.
- You want to link theory to practice.
- You aim for a position of responsibility that allows you to apply your knowledge to concrete challenges in the day-to-day workings of a company.
- You are willing to develop excellent communication and management skills.
- You are a born teamplayer.
The BSc. in Industrial Sciences is an academic bachelor's programme consisting of 3 programme stages of 60 ECTS each, for a total of 180 ECTS. Each programme is comprised of: - a joint part common to all bachelor's programmes - a specific part tailored to the student's chosen major The joint part offers general scientific and technological training in the four major basic sciences (physics, chemistry, biology and mathematics) and their corresponding technological fields (energy, matter, life and information technology). In the second stage of the programme, you select an orientation as a run-up to your choice of major in the third programme stage: - Electromechanical and Electronic Engineering - Chemical and Biochemical Engineering In the third programme stage, you choose between three majors: - Electromechanical Engineering - Electronic Engineering - Chemical Engineering (with an option in either Chemical Engineering or Biochemical Engineering) This is an initial bachelor's programme and can be followed on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Setting Description:
- Situated in the heart of Western Europe, KU Leuven (University of Leuven) has been a centre of learning for nearly six centuries. Today, it is Belgium's largest and highest-ranked university and, founded in 1425, one of the oldest and most renowned universities in Europe. As a leading European research university and co-founder of the League of European Research Universities (LERU), KU Leuven offers a wide variety of programmes in English, all supported by high-quality, innovative, interdisciplinary research. KU Leuven is home to a vibrant community of international scholars spread out over its various campuses. 14% of the university’s 54,000 students are international representing 140 countries. KU Leuven's three doctoral schools provide internationally oriented PhD tracks for more than 4,000 doctoral students. Boasting an outstanding central location, KU Leuven offers a truly international experience, high-quality education, world-class research and cutting-edge innovation.
- The Flemish Government's generous co-financing system ensures that tuition fees for Bachelor's and initial Master's programmes remain relatively low: 890 EUR per academic year (subject to change without notice).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program