The curriculum is constantly evolving to ensure that our students are kept up to date with the latest strategies and innovations in the business world. All our lecturers are recruited for their industry experience and standing. Academically rigorous, st
- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- IBAT College Dublin offer the most competitively valued MBA on the market; because we recognise that mastering business is about delivering competitive value.
Our MBA programme is designed by industry leaders and MBA Graduates and validated by the University of Wales. It has been developed to reflect the dynamic changes that are currently challenging the business manager in today’s environment and prepare our graduates to step into senior roles with confidence. This course is practical based and industry focused, producing work-place ready graduates who can contribute valuably in many areas.
IBAT College is a specialist 3rd level institute run by professionals for professionals. We know the skills you need to position yourself for success in the business world.
Our lecturers have strong industry backgrounds and contacts and the college endeavours to build industry relationships with Irelands leading employers via guest lectures, career events, mentorship programmes, company sponsors and more.
The MBA programme has an international mix and allows participants to make valuable contacts with people in many industries. You will be given continuous opportunities to network with business leaders and global employers ensuring you maximise your return on investment. With students travelling from USA, South Africa, UK, Spain and China you will gain a global network which will provide real benefit in today’s competitive marketplace.
Courses commence each year in February and September with both day and evening options.
The curriculum is constantly evolving to ensure that our students are kept up to date with the latest strategies and innovations in the business world. All our lecturers are recruited for their industry experience and standing. Academically rigorous, stimulating and practical, a successful MBA challenges students through class-room learning and practical opportunities to apply new skills learned. The programme covers eight carefully selected subjects, considered essential to any business manager's toolkit. These topics are: Financial Analysis Innovation People Leadership and Management Operations Management Strategic Leadership and Business Transformation Strategic Marketing Strategic HRM International Business Context Students will complete a dissertation at the end of the programme.
We deliver a high-quality, focused course, at an extremely competitive price. Our small class sizes, high qualified and industry experienced lecturers and extensive online resources guarantee a high return on investment. International students can avail of our international student support team with assistance for visa applications, accommodation, insurance and transfers upon arrival. IBAT College would be happy to welcome you to Dublin and ensure you have the perfect blend of high-quality education, state-of-the-art facilities and bustling student life to ensure a well-rounded education.
- Setting Description:
- IBAT College Dublin has two campuses: one in the heart of Dublin City Centre and one in the medieval town of Swords in north Dublin. Both campuses have state-of-the-art facilities and are very well appointed in terms of public transport and local amenities. Dublin is a vibrant, multicultural city, rich with culture activities, a lively social scene and easy-going atmosphere. Ireland itself has long excelled in the field of education - it is still known as the Island of Saints and Scholars. However, the fantastic social life, with an unrivalled live music and "pub" scene, along with a variety of sports, clubs, theatre, comedy and shopping - makes our country a unique and unforgettable experience. Paris, Rome, Barcelona and London are only a couple of hours away and flights are very cheap when booked in advance. Irish people are renowned for their warmth and friendliness, and Irish culture - dancing, music, singing and story-telling - is still very much alive and kicking. We look forwa
- Contact us directly for international fees. The admissions procedure consists of initial enquiry with one of our dedicated MBA advisors, then follows an admissions process which includes submission of an application, interview and, if successful, selection by our academic council. For an initial consultation/enquiry on this programme, please contact us.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program