- Jerusalem, Israel
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Jerusalem Sounds is a joint initiative of the Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance (JAMD) on the Edmund J. Safra Campus on Givat Ram and Hebrew University’s Rothberg International School (RIS) allows you to benefit from the expertise and support of two highly respected institutions. Our program provides you with unique musical training and rich inspiration in the heart of Jerusalem. JAMD’s courses, taught by top faculty and professional musicians, will help you develop your technique and performance skills from classical to modern or ethnic music. You will also explore Israel’s rich and vibrant culture through field trips, social activities, and courses on Hebrew language, Israel, and the Middle East.
- Setting Description:
- From the hilltop of the Mount Scopus campus, the incredible panorama of Jerusalem unfolds. Medieval maps show Jerusalem as the heart of the world. Astonishingly, it remains there: the seam line where West meets East, the First World faces the Third World, and where Judaism, Christianity, and Islam meet.
- Tuition: $21,260 USD. Please see our website for cost per semester.
Additional Program Information
- Music students may audition from their second year of university study. Applications will be jointly reviewed by the Hebrew University of Jerusalem’s Rothberg International School and the Jerusalem Academy of Music and Dance.
- Scholarships Description:
- Visit out website for more information.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program