- Jerusalem, Israel
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
Whether you are beginning your graduate study, completing coursework, or focusing on your research, The Hebrew University's Rothberg International School (RIS) provides an opportunity to learn from internationally recognized faculty in advanced facilities. You’ll be highly engaged in your learning while furthering your knowledge and experience in your field.
Hebrew University, the best university in Israel and a top 25 institution globally outside the US, offers many options to you as a graduate student, whether you wish to study abroad for a semester or full year. The non-degree study abroad programs at RIS are designed for qualified master’s candidates, Ph.D. candidates, or recent college graduates who have not yet begun graduate study. Choose from courses and seminars of the highest academic quality to deepen your knowledge.
Iberian and Latin American Studies & the Middle East (ILAM)
The Iberian and Latin American Studies & the Middle East (ILAM) program is designed for Spanish-speaking students who are interested in exploring the dynamics between the Middle East and Latin America.
Offered in partnership between The Hebrew University's Department of Romance and Latin American Studies and RIS, ILAM courses are multidisciplinary and cover a full range of issues, from religion to sociology to trade. As a student in the program, you’ll have the opportunity to take part in an internship, go on study tours, and have access to the extensive library system and experienced faculty of The Hebrew University.
- Setting Description:
- From the hilltop of the Mount Scopus campus, the incredible panorama of Jerusalem unfolds. Medieval maps show Jerusalem as the heart of the world. Astonishingly, it remains there: the seam line where West meets East, the First World faces the Third World, and where Judaism, Christianity, and Islam meet.
- Tuition: $12,000 | Housing: $7,600 USD. Please see our website for cost per semester.
Additional Program Information
- Qualified students with a Bachelor's degree from accredited institutions of higher education are eligible for admission to the program. Admission is competitive and based on transcripts and letters of recommendation. Students should have at least a 3.2 ("B") grade-point average.
- Scholarships Description:
- Visit our website.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program