Hawai‘i. Today's leaders find they must continually realign their organizations to evolving strategic visions, missions, and goals critical to short-term performance. Simultaneously, they are faced with the complex task of adapting their organizations t
- Honolulu, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Organizational Leadership, Organizational Leadership
- Program Description:
- Hawai‘i. Today's leaders find they must continually realign their organizations to evolving strategic visions, missions, and goals critical to short-term performance. Simultaneously, they are faced with the complex task of adapting their organizations to rapidly changing competition for markets and resources, diverse workforce needs, government regulations, new technology, and a deteriorating environment. Organizational change involves a multi-disciplinary perspective and utilizes concepts and methods from such fields as management, sociology, anthropology, organizational development, technology, psychology, and comparative economics. Hawai'i Pacific University's Master of Arts in Organizational Change (MA/OC) emphasizes the management, design, implementation, and application of such change methods as continuous improvement and performance management. Students learn how to design innovations for organizational culture change, as well as how to implement an actual program of change in an organization.
Additional Program Information
- Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC),Council on Social Work Education (CSWE),Alexandria, National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission
- Financial Aid:
- Letters of Recommendation
- International Requirements:
- Recognized English Proficiency Tests: TOEFL, IELTS, CPE, CAE, ELPT, SAT, ACT, APIEL, PTE Academic, ELS program. See HPU website for details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program