- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Political Science
- Program Description:
One-year intensive ENERPO Master’s degree program focus specifically on Eurasian energy affairs. In the 21st century competition and cooperation over energy resources have become one of the key factors in international affairs. You will learn and discuss a variety of topics including Russia-Europe and Russia-Asia energy relations and challenges, LNG and shale gas "revolutions", an influence of the energy sector on politics, economics, and social development in Russia, Central Asia, Middle East, and the Caucasus.
ENERPO is the only program in Russia that gives you the opportunity to
- get an MA in Energy Politics in Eurasia in 1 year;
- select the courses by the leading Russian and international professors and experts in the field;
- design your own individual program from the broad course catalog;
- attend open lectures and special workshops;
- contribute articles to ENERPO Journal and the ENERPO Newsletter;
- study in the English language, learn/improve your Russian;
- enjoy the life in St. Petersburg - the old imperial capital of Russia;
- get an excellent foundation for your career in public service, academia, and business.
You will study energy international relations in the most open, independent, and cosmopolitan academic environment in Russia with the best conditions to study Eurasian energy politics and getting Russia right.
ENERPO has empowered our alumni to make a career in
- private and state companies such as S&P Global Platts, Argus Media, Glencore, Oiltanking Amsterdam B.V., Texas LNG, Elering AS, and Strabag;
- government institutions in the USA, UK, Germany, Hungary, and Estonia;
- educational institutions in Russia, the USA, and the EU.
BA degree. No prior knowledge of Russian is needed.
You may start ENERPO twice a year. The fall semester starts at the beginning of September. The spring semester starts at the beginning of February. You may choose whichever start date best suits your needs.
Admissions continue on a rolling basis. Early applications are strongly encouraged. Due to a somewhat lengthy Russian Study Visa issuing process, we ask to send the completed application form no later than
October 30, 2020, for enrollment in Spring Semester 2021
April 30, 2021, for enrollment in Fall Semester 2021
- Setting Description:
- The European University at St Petersburg (EUSP) was founded in 1994 and began its work as a post-graduate program in the social sciences in 1996. Due to high professionalism and unique academic potential, European University developed a reputation as one of the most dynamic and modern educational institutions in the country.
- 17200 USD. 17,200 $ for the whole MA program (one academic year) An academic year consists of two semesters: Fall semester: September - November Spring semester: February - April
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- National and International Funds
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program