Provides flexibility in designing a plan of study suited to individual academic and professional goals.
- Elmira, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Curriculum & Instruction
- Program Description:
- The General Education graduate program provides flexibility in designing a plan of study suited to individual academic and professional goals. Students with New York State (NYS) initial certification, who are seeking professional certification through this program, must obtain prior approval from a NYS Certification Evaluator. Upon completion of the master's program and applicable NYS Education Department requirements, students may be eligible to apply on their own for NYS initial certification in their content area.
Additional Program Information
- Elmira College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680, (267) 284-5000. Elmira College is registered for teacher education by the New York State Department of Education.
- Applicants must have completed a bachelor's degree from a regionally-accredited institution recognized by the Council on Higher Education (CHEA). A minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.700 for all undergraduate coursework or approval by the Dean of Continuing Education is required for admission.
- International Requirements:
- Prospective students who are not a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident Alien must be in possession of a visa which permits her or him to study in the United States.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program