These programs are offered in over 92 countries and over have trained over 120,000 & certified more than 60,000 security professionals through a training network of over 500 training partners globally. Individuals who have achieved EC-Council certificat
- Albuquerque, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Teacher Education, Teacher Education
- Program Description:
- EC-Council (International Council of E-Commerce Consultants) is one of the world’s largest certification bodies for Information Security professionals. EC-Council is a member-based organization that certifies individuals in various information security and e-business skills.
It has been certified by the American National Standards Institute to meet its ANSI 17024 standard. It is the owner and creator of the world famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) and EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) / License Penetration Tester (LPT) programs, and as well as many other programs.
These programs are offered in over 92 countries and over have trained over 120,000 & certified more than 60,000 security professionals through a training network of over 500 training partners globally. Individuals who have achieved EC-Council certifications include those from some of the finest organizations around the world such as the US Army, the FBI, Microsoft, IBM and the United Nations.
EC-Council awarded globally with various prestigious organizations: ANSI/ISO/IEC 17024 Personnel Certification for CEH course Honored at the 13th CISSE by the United States National Security Agency and the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) EC-Council Asia Sdn Bhd Achieves MSC, Kuala Lumpur,
- Setting Description:
- Global leaders in training and certification of information security Professional Skills of following: Network security Information security management Computer security Ethical hacking Computer forensics Penetration testing Vulnerability assessment Information assurance Security analysis Digital marketing Internet marketing Secure programming Secure computer usage Advanced security courses Disaster recovery Incident handling
- Contact the EC-Council
Additional Program Information
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program