SAI Programs is pleased to offer Masters Programs at DA to graduate students.
- Milan, Italy
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Graphic Design & Multimedia
- Program Description:
- Domus Academy Programs are 12 months long. Students may elect to receive an internationally recognized Master’s degree from Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti di Milano, as well as the Master’s Diploma granted from Domus Academy. Degrees are available in the following design fields: Accessories Design Business Design Car & Transportation Design Fashion Design Fashion Management Fashion Styling & Visual Merchandising Interaction Design Interior and Living Design Luxury Brand Management Product Design Urban Vision and Architectural Design Visual Brand Design SAI Programs is the U.S.-based international educational organization that oversees and coordinates all aspects of enrollment including application processing, course selection and credit, visa preparation, housing, student health insurance, transcripts, and cell phone service. SAI provides comprehensive student services, beginning with pre-departure and leading to our on-site orientation and advising in Italy. SAI students are provided with an airport transfer on arrival days, wireless and on-line access in the computer lab, and program sponsored field study trips and excursions to fascinating destinations in Milan.
Additional Program Information
- Masters degrees are validated and awarded by Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti di Milano.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicant CV required for evaluation. Contact Admissions Counselor for details.
- International Requirements:
- English proficiency required.