The M.S. in Anatomy program at DMU is a 40.5 credit program of study, consisting of 34.5 hours of required coursework and six hours of electives.
- Des Moines, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Cell & Molecular Biology
- Program Description:
- The M.S. in Anatomy program at DMU is a 40.5 credit program of study, consisting of 34.5 hours of required coursework and six hours of electives. The program provides advanced training in anatomy and is designed to prepare students for a professional career in academic teaching. Educators and scientists who wish to further enhance their careers as teachers of the anatomical discipline will also benefit from this program.
Additional Program Information
- Des Moines University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Financial Aid:
- Applicants must supply results of one of the following: Medical College Admission Test (MCAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE), or Dental Admission Test (DAT).
- International Requirements:
- International students are required to meet all SEVIS requirements for study in the U.S. Students are encouraged to spend at least one year studying in the U.S. prior to enrolling at Des Moines University.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program