Master of Science in Information Technology
- Mequon, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Information Technology
- Program Description:
- The Master of Science in Infromation Technology is designed to teach students to configure and support computer systems used in enterprise computing and information processing. Graduates will be trained to provide systems that work properly (installed, configured, secured) and are properly maintained (updated, patched, customized). One of the emphases of the Master of Science in Information Technology program is ethical computing. How a Christian professional responds to the needs of clients, users and society in general is of paramount importance within our programs. A Christian worldview is integrated within the curriculum of each course. The program can be completed entirely through e-learning, with one trip to campus to present and defend the capstone project.
Additional Program Information
- Concordia University Wisconsin is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of The North Central Association.
- Financial Aid:
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 for full acceptance Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. BA/BS degree in an IT-related discipline (Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, etc.) or allied discipline (Math, Science, Engineering), or Undergraduate degree in any discipline with demonstrated work experience in an IT-related field. Students without either requirement may still be admitted provisionally after consultation with the program director.
- International Requirements:
- Please visit our website for more details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program