We offer several areas in which you can help: Care- Children, Care- Conditioned, Care- Elderly, Care- Disabled, Education, Nature, Repairs & Renovations and Community Work. Our Host Organizations will be happy to receive you as a volunteer and we will be
- Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Animals, Children, Education, Environment, Social Services
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- Put your bit to help people in need and everyone will come out as a winner!
Protect endangered species, lend a hand to the elderly, teach young children, cook in a soup kitchen or work in a national park. Come and help people in need to improve their quality of life as you develop your skills, meet new friends and learn to see the world with other eyes. Guatemala is waiting for your help!
-Lots of volunteer projects in different areas
- Lots of accommodation options with locals or students from all over the world
-Possibility of combining destinations and programs
-Follow up progress
We offer several areas in which you can help: Care- Children, Care- Conditioned, Care- Elderly, Care- Disabled, Education, Nature, Repairs & Renovations and Community Work. Our Host Organizations will be happy to receive you as a volunteer and we will be there for you during the entire process!
We always ensure that you receive the best quality service and that all of your needs are met promptly. The program cost includes: welcome package, Intercultural workshop (including welcome lunch/snack, escort of the participant on his/her first day of work, Volunteer placement, social and cultural activities, Volunteer Program certificate, 24hs emergency phone and local mentor.
- Setting Description:
- Antigua is a prized possession of this country that is proud of its impressive past. It is a beautiful city that has streets lined with cobblestones and lots of authentic colonial buildings. It has been given the rare World Heritage title by UNESCO for preserving its charming and unique atmosphere.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program