Intern in New Zealand offers custom internships mostly in Wellington, New Zealand’s capital, located on the southern tip of the North Island. Placements are available throughout the year and are typically coordinated in monthlong increments. We encourage
- Wellington, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Animals, Arts, Economic Development, Education, Environment, Health, Social Services
- 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Gain practical experience while immersing yourself in the Kiwis’ friendly workplace and lively, modern Pacifica culture. Month-long to year-long placements are available in every imaginable type of position.
Intern in New Zealand offers custom internships mostly in Wellington, New Zealand’s capital, located on the southern tip of the North Island. Placements are available throughout the year and are typically coordinated in monthlong increments. We encourage you to stay as long as possible so you can get the most out of your internship, make international friends, and really immerse yourself in the local culture.
• Internship placement and supervision • Housing (apartment) • Medical and Accident insurance • CISabroad support services before, during, and after the program • Financial aid counseling • Predeparture orientation • Airport pickup • On-site support • Social functions and excursions (most are at an additional cost) • Carbon offset of travel
- Setting Description:
- Adventure and adrenaline-pumping sports were practically invented in New Zealand. You can bungee jump with the world’s original bungee company, tandem skydive over the ocean, or learn to surf, ski, or whitewater kayak. The most spectacular, diverse landscape on the planet – A 3-hour drive will take you to pristine beaches or deciduous rain forests or mountain glaciers—just choose a direction! There’s a reason why New Zealand’s landscapes are featured in movies such as Lord of the Rings.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program