- Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Grab a camera and a journal—you’ll want to capture every moment of your Summer in South Africa. You’ll study at the top-rated Stellenbosch University, located in the city by the same name. Ideally situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands, the University is nestled in a valley flanked by mountains on all sides. Climb up for a panoramic view of the oak-lined streets, the chic bars and cafés, and the stunning campus you’ll call home. Your program includes hands-on courses and guest lecturers. An optional six-day Garden Route Tour along the coast of beautiful South Africa can be added for a fee. Take advantage of the many opportunities to learn both inside and outside the classroom by visiting famous vineyards and exploring nearby Cape Town. Your summer is just getting started!
- Setting Description:
- Stellenbosch is located in an area of South Africa that’s ideal for students. It is a safe college town with more than 100 bars, restaurants, and coffee shops around campus. If you’re interested in shopping, historical sightseeing, or the nightlife of South Africa’s most modern city, Cape Town is only a quick bus ride away. Also, the nicest beaches are a 20-minute drive.
- Please visit our website for price and dates details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.