- Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Grab a camera and a journal—you’ll want to capture every moment of your Summer in South Africa. You’ll study at the top-rated Stellenbosch University, located in the city by the same name. Ideally situated in the heart of the Cape Winelands, the University is nestled in a valley flanked by mountains on all sides. Climb up for a panoramic view of the oak-lined streets, the chic bars and cafés, and the stunning campus you’ll call home. Your program includes hands-on courses and guest lecturers. An optional six-day Garden Route Tour along the coast of beautiful South Africa can be added for a fee. Take advantage of the many opportunities to learn both inside and outside the classroom by visiting famous vineyards and exploring nearby Cape Town. Your summer is just getting started!
- Setting Description:
- Stellenbosch is located in an area of South Africa that’s ideal for students. It is a safe college town with more than 100 bars, restaurants, and coffee shops around campus. If you’re interested in shopping, historical sightseeing, or the nightlife of South Africa’s most modern city, Cape Town is only a quick bus ride away. Also, the nicest beaches are a 20-minute drive.
- Please visit our website for price and dates details.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Semester in South AFrica10/05/16
Studying abroad in South Africa was the best decision for me when going abroad. Being in historic Stellenbosch really offered a unique opportunity. The student life was great from good fun on the weekend to well developed and active clubs looking to help
international students get involved. CIS’s program helped me have amazing relationships with locals and other internationals. They also did a stellar job making sure that I was safe. The on site director Athena is an amazing resource and does a great job showing you things that no one else knows about. Overall I had no complaints and countless stories of my once in a lifetime experience.read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend