- Seoul, Korea; Tokyo, Japan
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Experience two of the most dynamic, traditional, and modern industrial countries and cities of the world: Tokyo, Japan and Seoul, South Korea. On this unique multi-country program, you’ll live and learn in two neighboring yet distinct countries, regarded for their cuisine, pop culture, design, technology, and cultural heritage. Through multi-country excursions and insightful tours and classes, you can expect to meet locals, learn new languages and immerse in and compare cultures in Asia – the world’s most dynamic region.
- Setting Description:
- Tokyo Huge, stylish, exciting, bold, and incredibly fun—Tokyo is a one-of-a-kind city. The Tokyo metropolitan area is the most populous place in the entire world, and it's home to absolutely everything. You can step from a bustling market into a quiet park, from a frenetic dance club to a serene temple. The best thing to do in Tokyo is to embrace it all, including the food, the festivals, and the karaoke. It would take several lifetimes to explore all that Tokyo has to offer, but CISabroad will show you some of the best sites during the Summer in Tokyo program. The university and its housing are smack dab in the middle of all the action. Every day will be filled with unforgettable sights and scenes, Tokyo style. Seoul South Korea has everything: the longest subway system in the world, one of the most efficient writing systems, large and abundant forests, AND the world’s fastest internet connections (Take that, Netflix lag!). Seoul is an incredibly dynamic city!
- Please visit our website for current costs.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for details.