Study with other motivated students in Seoul
- Seoul, Korea
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
On our Semester in South Korea program, you’ll study at Sogang University, one of the leading research and liberal arts universities in South Korea. You’ll be among many serious students from South Korea (local students come from the top 1% of their high school classes) as well as numerous international students. Attend the Sunrise Festival at the beginning of the semester hosted by student clubs that welcomes new students to the school.
- Setting Description:
- South Korea has everything: the longest subway system in the world, one of the most efficient writing systems, large and abundant forests, AND the world’s fastest internet connections (Take that, Netflix lag!). Seoul is a “dynamic city” that, according to Lonely Planet, “mashes up palaces, temples, cutting-edge design and mountain trails, all to a nonstop K-Pop beat.” Still have stars in your eyes from the 2018 Olympics opening ceremony? You’re in luck! Just a 2-hour train ride from Pyeongchang, Seoul is the 9th most visited city in the world and the 4th largest earner in tourism. The metropolitan area around Seoul contains five UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Changdeok Palace, Hwaseong Fortress, Jongmyo Shrine, Namhansanseong and the Royal Tombs of the Joseon Dynasty.
- Please visit our website for price and dates.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program