- Prague, Czech Republic
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break
- Program Description:
Charles University is nestled among Prague’s winding streets, charming red rooftops and sweeping bridges. The campus is in the heart of the city, within walking distance of shops, restaurants, and parks. As a student in our Semester in Prague – Charles University Program, you’ll have access to courses in Literature, Art & Culture, History, Sociology, Psychology, Economics & Politics, and languages. Enjoy the university’s thriving student life and international clubs, and easily be able to travel to other European hotspots – on a budget.
- Setting Description:
- The capital of the Czech Republic, Prague is the seat of the Czech parliament and government. Moreover, Prague is among the oldest capitals of Europe and enjoys being a cultural and economic leader for the surrounding area. Its medium size of just over one million residents means there's plenty to explore, but not too much to overwhelm. Home to historic sites such as Prague Castle and the Charles Bridge, Prague boasts a number of famous cultural attractions. In fact, there are more than ten major museums, along with countless theaters, galleries, cinemas, and other historical exhibits. Amazingly, much of the city survived the violence and destruction of twentieth century Europe. Amble among Gothic buildings, stroll along the Vltava River, and pop into the city's countless restaurants that offer a cozy atmosphere. You will notice several architectural styles that grace the city.
- Please visit our website for price and dates.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program