- Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Hospitality, Journalism, Medical, Nursing, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
On Intern in Thailand, you’ll find that our international internships are customized to match your interests and your desired length of stay in Thailand. You can choose a 4, 8, or 12-week internship. On Intern in Thailand, you’ll learn more about the local communities and help children, adults, and all Thai citizens by teaching in rural schools or focusing on environmental protection at locally owned and run NGO’s. During your time in lively Chiang Mai, you will gain valuable skills by work in a rural health clinic shadowing doctors and nurses or help a local public health NGO reach out to at-risk children and adults. Chiang Mai is home to the famous Sunday Walking Street, the Night Bazaar, and Tha Pae Gate. Around Chiang Mai you’ll find ancient ruins and beautiful temples. There is a never ending supply of exciting adventure opportunities.
- For current prices and dates please visit the CISabroad website.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for current offers.