- Bangkok, Thailand
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Nursing, Psychology, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Intern abroad in bustling Bangkok for the ultimate in professional and personal development! Between its vibrant culture and diverse range of industries, Bangkok provides an intriguing setting for interns. This comprehensive program will set you up with everything you’ll need for a successful internship and a rewarding experience, from a custom internship placement to housing, support, and activities.
- Setting Description:
- Home to serene spiritual temples and pulsing nightlife, Bangkok is in a class of its own! Nearly 10 million people live in Thailand’s capital and another 11 million visit each year. Bangkok is a dominating force in Asian finance and business, and has global influences on politics, culture, fashion, and entertainment. Hop in a tuk-tuk (a three-wheeled motorized cart) for a scenic ride to the Grand Palace, the Vimanmek Palace Complex, and the thousands of temples around the city. Your study abroad program is located in the city of Salaya, with easy access by bus, private van, skytrain, or taxi into the heart of Bangkok.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Please visit our website for details.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program