Christian Brothers University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the Bachelor's Degree and the Master's Degree. The Commission on Colleges is located at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097; telephone (404) 679-4501.
To be considered for full admission into the MBA Program, send the following required items to the address below:
• $50.00 application fee payable to Christian Brothers University
• Official transcripts from each college and university attended
• Two letters of recommendation
• Official GMAT® or GRE® score report
• Official TOEFL® score report (international students only)
• WES course by course evaluation (international students only)
Christian Brothers University
Attn: Julie Hagar, MBA Program
650 East Parkway South
Memphis, TN 38104
To schedule an appointment with the MBA Program Director or to observe a class session, please contact:
Julie Hagar at (901) 321-3562 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
International applicants must submit a TOEFL® score if English is not their native language or was not the language of instruction for their baccalaureate degree. A minimum score of 600 on the TOEFL®is required. Current information on the TOEFL®, including costs, test dates and locations, is available at our website.