- Pittsburgh, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Public Administration
- Program Description:
The Master of Public Management (MPM) program—offered by CMU’s Heinz College of Information Systems and Public Policy—imparts analytics, management skills, and policy understanding on a part-time schedule. MPM is ideal for experienced professionals seeking to invigorate their decision-making skill sets and advance their careers while having the flexibility to stay on the job. The curriculum is designed with working professionals in mind, so you never have to miss work. All MPM classes are offered at night.
The skills gained at Heinz College are both highly transferable and eagerly sought by organizations across sectors. Many of our MPM graduates continue in their current area upon completing the program, while many others change their focus or change fields entirely after receiving their degree.
Additional Program Information
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Financial Aid:
- While submitting results from the GRE or GMAT is optional when applying for admission, applicants must show substantial work experience in the private, public or non-profit sectors (minimum of 3 years).
- International Requirements:
- All applicants whose native language (mother tongue) is NOT English must submit a test score from the TOEFL (25+ in each section) or IELTS (7+ in each section). The only exceptions are for students who have worked or studied for five or more years in Australia, Botswana, Canada, Ghana, Ireland, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, New Zealand, Nigeria, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States, and/or Zambia.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program