- Sevlievo, Bulgaria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend two weeks in Bulgaria led by senior California State University, Dominguez Hills faculty at the "Stone and Compass" facility, a global education, ecotourism, and cultural retreat center in Stolat, Bulgaria. Students may take 1 to 2 courses for a letter grade or for Credit/No Credit. Courses include: Ancient Civilizations, Folklore, and Food and Culture. Students must have a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Setting Description:
- Laying in the heart of Bulgaria, Stone and Compass is a 2000+ acres retreat founded in 2014 and has housed tourists from around the world. Many tourists come to Stone and Compass to learn about the rich heritage Bulgaria has to offer.
- $1,020-2,040 (1-2 course) USD. Cost: $2,120-$3,140 which includes food, lodging, translator, & tuition
Additional Program Information
- Must have a valid passport Must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Scholarships Description:
- For matriculated CSUDH students
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program