- Sofia, Bulgaria
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Spring Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
Your studies will come to life in Bulgaria...
Encounter the past and present in Bulgaria. Walk a Roman road. Enjoy the taste of a culinary crossroads. Experience traditional folklore and culture. Learn about the beautiful Bulgarian landscape. Discover how Bulgaria is linked to the wold economy.
Make the WORLD your classroom. Class sizes are small!
Apply now — space is limited!
Now offering 6 courses:
- ANT 100 Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
- ANT 102 Ancient Civilizations
- ANT 341 Folklore
- ANT 495 Special Topics: Food and Culture
- GEO 495 Special Topics: Geodiversity & Sustainability in the Balkans
- BUS 495 Special Topics: Doing Business in Bulgaria
Cost: $2,120 (1 course); $3,080 (2 courses)
- Setting Description:
- Laying in the heart of Bulgaria, Stone and Compass is a 1500+ acres retreat founded in 2014 and has housed tourists from around the world. Many tourists come to Stone and Compass to learn about the rich heritage Bulgaria has to offer.
- $2,120 (1 course); $3,080 (2 courses) USD. Cost: $2,120 (1 course); $3,080 (2 courses) includes fees, food, lodging, ground transportation, insurance. **Does not include airfare.
Additional Program Information
- 2.0 GPA or higher
- Scholarships Description:
- Contact Racheal Wangui: email@example.com
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program