- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
One of the UK's largest universities, with a wealth of options
Established in the early nineteenth century as the first polytechnic in London, dedicated to educating the city’s working people, today’s Westminster is home to 19,000 students from all over the world. As one of the largest universities in the UK, Westminster’s mission features a deep commitment to global initiatives, along with links to industry, toward the goal of ensuring academic, personal, and professional success for every student.
Situated across several campuses, Arcadia students can choose from a large variety of classes and departments open to visiting students, including creative writing, business, criminology, marketing, STEM, and English. The well-established School of Media, Arts, and Design offers state-of-the-art equipment and technologies for the study of media, communications, art and design, photography, fashion, film, music, and journalism. Westminster’s course selection process is highly flexible for visiting students, so you can explore and enroll in different subject areas.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Tower of London
- London Street Art Tour
- Hampton Court Day Excursion
- Keats house
- and more…
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- The University operates four campuses: three in central London and one in Harrow located in northwest suburban London. While you may register for courses on different campuses, please be aware that travel and scheduling concerns may inhibit your ability to attend two campuses on the same day. This is an institution that has a strong commuter feel and where independence and a focus on your own goals and agendas are valued. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.8 - Recommended 2.7 - For Consideration School of Media, Art, and Design: 3.0 Recommended 3.0 For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program