- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
As one of the biggest universities in the UK, with a high volume of international students, the University of Westminster offers a large variety of classes and departments to visiting students, including creative writing, business, criminology, and English. The highly recognized school of Media, Arts, and Design offers state of the art equipment and technologies for the study of media, communications, art and design, photography, fashion, film, music, and journalism. Westminster’s course flexibility with visiting students means that it may be a good program option if you want to explore different subject areas.
With real strengths in communications and the creative arts, Westminster is known for its modern and superior facilities in the areas of Mass Communications, Film & TV and Art and Design. Westminster's School of Communication and Creative Industries is considered one of the largest, best-equipped and most prestigious centers of learning in the United Kingdom for studies in art and design, photography, fashion, film, music, STEM subjects, journalism, and mass communication.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- The University operates four campuses: three in central London and one in Harrow located in northwest suburban London. While you may register for courses on different campuses, please be aware that travel and scheduling concerns may inhibit your ability to attend two campuses on the same day. This is an institution that has a strong commuter feel and where independence and a focus on your own goals and agendas are valued. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.8 - Recommended 2.7 - For Consideration School of Media, Art, and Design: 3.0 Recommended 3.0 For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program