- Oxford, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Students will be able to study in the sciences, social sciences or arts at one of six colleges. Each college has its own unique character which has been shaped by centuries of history and tradition. While the range of courses offered is broad, you will be expected to focus on a couple of subjects in depth.
Founded in the 13th century, the University of Oxford is the oldest English-speaking University in the world. Composed of 39 distinctive, self-managing colleges, Oxford provides a singular academic experience for the competitive student. Your studies will be driven by your intellectual interests and will require a significant amount of self-motivation and curiosity.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Oxford is a vibrant and bustling town whose primary focus of interest and activity is the academic and social life that takes place within and around the colleges and quads of the University. You will be fully integrated into the academic and social life of the College you attend, and will be housed in a single study-bedroom in a College-operated residence that includes shared kitchen and bathroom facilities. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Stonehenge & Bath · Adventure Weekend in Wales · Windsor Castle · Royal Ascot · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.7 - Recommended 3.7 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program