- Dunedin, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Founded in 1869, University of Otago is New Zealand's oldest university and carries a sense of history and tradition. A reputation for academic excellence and excellent services for international students enhances the experience you can have at Otago. Regardless of the courses you choose to take, you can expect to see a new way of looking at the world. New Zealand is ranked No. 1 in world for student teaching, which is reflected in the University of Otago’s unique internships, service learning and practicum courses for education students.
There is virtually no limit to the unique educational opportunities that are available to you at Otago. Particular academic strengths include political studies, anthropology, film & media studies, theater studies, geology, environmental science, ecology, genetics, biochemistry, bioethics, business, and physical education. If you are interested, there are some fascinating field study options available for students in geology, ecology, and anthropology and some unique courses in subject areas like indigenous studies, and contemporary music.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Picture a campus with delightful old stone buildings intermingled with the modern and avant-garde architecture of many new buildings and the stream "The Water of Leith" meandering through the middle, and you have the University of Otago. Academic excellence in an environment that encourages a balance between study and recreation is the best way to characterize the University of Otago. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Waikato District · Queen Charlotte Sound · Abel Tasman National Park · Queenstown Weekend · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- · GPA: 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program