- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
University College London (UCL), the oldest and largest constituent member college of the University of London, is extraordinarily diverse with 18,000 students, one-third of whom are international. A comprehensive research institution with courses in over 70 academic departments, UCL has led the way with many educational initiatives.
UCL offers superb academic and research opportunities. With an outstanding reputation in areas such as English and economics, UCL combines a high-quality academic program with all the diversity, vitality and leisure-time choices London can provide. Qualified students are invited to apply to UCL's prominent Slade School of Fine Art and pursue the Independent Studio Program.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- In part, because of its location, student life spreads beyond UCL to the city as Regents Park, the British Museum, and the University of London's massive Students' Union are literally all right on UCL's doorstep. If you crave a big city, big university setting, this is it. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.3 - Recommended 3.3 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program