- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This exciting study abroad research program allows you to explore your field of research in-depth while in Granada, Spain. While abroad you will develop impressive skills and experience for your resume. The Andalusian Institute for Earth System Research (IISTA) one of Spain’s leading institutes for environmental research, offers a research program focused on studies into the Physics of the Atmosphere. Projects in this field are ideal for physics, math, and environmental science students.
As a student working on projects with this group, you will conduct research in English. To prepare for this experience you will speak with your research mentor before arriving in Spain to begin working on your proposal. This is particularly beneficial if you are aiming for graduate school in a scientific discipline.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Study in beautiful Andalucia at the Andalusian Institute for Earth System Research (IISTA) and the University of Granada! The picturesque university city of Granada will captivate you with its mountain vistas and palatial Moorish architecture, its unique spirit and its poetic echoes. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Guided Exploration of Alhambra · Discover Morocco · Multi-city tours · Spanish Tropical Coast · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.8 GPA - Recommended 2.8 GPA - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program