The Master of Science degree in Public health is an entry-level degree into the field.
- Glenside, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Public Health
- Program Description:
- The Master of Science degree in Public health is an entry-level degree into the field. It trains graduates to work effectively as public health professionals in a wide array of health-related organizations.
Additional Program Information
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Please visit our website for information on scholarships and financial aid.
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out different funding sources for study abroad - from Arcadia and other foundations...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program