- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
An extremely rewarding summer option
This summer version of Arcadia's flagship internship program in London combines three days per week of work experience with one additional elective. This is an extremely popular Arcadia program, with great reason. You'll gain valuable academic and professional experience that will set you apart in your professional future, while living in one of the world's most incredible cities. Over eight weeks, you’ll participate in a custom placement, available in the areas of: advertising; arts; business operations; film & television; accounting and entrepreneurship; hospitality; journalism; law; politics (including parliament); marketing; non-governmental organizations; psychology; public relations; and theater. You'll work with Arcadia's expert placement staff to find an opportunity that meets your goals and objectives. To support your internship experience, you'll enroll in a Cornerstone Course, and at the course's conclusion you'll present and reflect upon your placement. You'll also gain experience building a digital resume portfolio.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Tower of London
- London Street Art Tour
- Rugby match
- Hampton Court Day Excursion
- Keats House
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University guarantees your housing in London. During your spare time, you'll be perfectly situated to take full advantage of all that London has to offer. London and its extended suburbs have a population of 7.2 million people and it is one of Europe’s most densely populated areas. You'll encounter people who represent many ethnic backgrounds and language groups. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.8 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program