- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend your summer using London as your classroom as part of this affordable and innovative study abroad program. Take either one or both sessions, or even mix and match as part of our Summer Sessions initiative. You’ll be perfectly situated to take full advantage of London’s most famous attractions like Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, the British Museum, and the Houses of Parliament, as well as discover the many fascinating qualities that characterize London’s variety of village-like neighborhoods.
You will study one four-credit course during session 1 or a three-credit course during session 2. You can choose one or both sessions and you can also combine a session in London with one in another Arcadia Summer Sessions location. The wide range of courses include those in art history, business, literature, theater, journalism, marketing, and politics.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- London and its extended suburbs have a population of 7.2 million people and it is one of Europe’s most densely populated areas. You'll encounter people who represent many ethnic backgrounds and language groups in this truly international city; the contributions of this extraordinarily diverse population are reflected in the variety of ethnic restaurants, the range of musical styles to be heard, the vibrancy of the neighborhood street markets selling everything from didgeridoos to African drums to the more traditional British antiques. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions (for a complete list, please visit our website)- Harry Potter Studio Tour, Tower of London, London Street Art Tour, Rugby match, Hampton Court Day Excursion, Keats House, and more!
- See website for details. Scholarships available!
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 Recommended 2.0 For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out different funding sources for study abroad - from Arcadia and other foundations...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program