- Prague, Czech Republic
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Established in 1348, Charles University still carries the name and legacy of its founder, the Holy Roman Emperor Charles IV. Backed up by more than 600 years of tradition, the university is considered to be one of the most research-intensive and international institutions in the world.
API summer students at Charles University can choose from courses in art and culture, economics, film studies, history, literature, photography, political science, psychology, sociology, and Czech language. All courses, with the exception of Czech, are offered in English.
Summer students also have an international excursion included within the program fee!
- Setting Description:
- Prague isn’t just a place to visit. It’s a place to embrace, to experience and to fall in love with; and ideal paradise for students - come see for yourself! Prague is also one of the greenest and most compact capitals you’ll ever see and a more affordable variant, compared to other EU capitals.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, transit pass, housing (some meals included in some housing options), tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 3.0 G.P.A. (2.75 GPA considered on a case-by-case basis) *Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors *Entry requirements: valid passport with student visa
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.