- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Complete an internship with an international organization to differentiate your resume, earn essential skills that employers value, and grow your professional network with the API Global Internship program. Full-time internships will require a commitment of 32 hours a week.
API’s global internship programming will support your success and engage you in activities designed to refine specific skills, our on-site staff will orient you to the international workplace culture, and guide you through in-person and virtual cultural workshops as well as local visits. Capstone your experience by earning a digital badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile, e-portfolio, personal websites, digital resumes and more.
- Setting Description:
- Syracuse is a city on the Ionian coast of Sicily, Italy. It's known for its ancient ruins. The central Archaeological Park Neapolis comprises the Roman Amphitheater, the Teatro Greco and the Orecchio di Dionisio, a limestone cave shaped like a human ear. The Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi exhibits terracotta artifacts, Roman portraits and Old Testament scenes carved into white
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.5 (3.0 for STEM) G.P.A. Cover Letter Two Letters of Reference Official Transcript(s) Résumé/C.V. University Approval Form (if applicable) Advising session All internships in Italy require that participants are enrolled for academic credit to meet immigration regulations for unpaid internships.
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program