- Mendoza, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Business, Hospitality, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Complete an internship with an international organization to differentiate your resume, earn essential skills that employers value, and grow your professional network with the API Global Internship program. Full-time internships will require a commitment of 32 hours a week.
API’s global internship programming will support your success and engage you in activities designed to refine specific skills, our on-site staff will orient you to the international workplace culture, and guide you through in-person and virtual cultural workshops as well as local visits. Capstone your experience by earning a digital badge that you can add to your LinkedIn profile, e-portfolio, personal websites, digital resumes and more.
CREDIT OPTIONS - Up to 6 semester credits available on some internship programs for an additional fee.
API international internships provide unique opportunities for participants to explore and cultivate their future career path through a high-quality, customized, credit-bearing placement in several exciting fields and destinations. API internship programs encompass a number of career development and cultural resources to help participants maximize their personal and professional development.
- Setting Description:
- Fourth-largest city in Argentina Located at the foothills of the Andes Mountains Large student population Local wineries draw many wine connoisseurs to the area Ideal environment for nature enthusiasts
Additional Program Information
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A. (3.0 for STEM placements) Cover Letter Two Letters of Reference Official Transcript(s) Résumé/C.V. University Approval Form (if applicable) Advising session
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program