- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
In our Innovation Lab, you will work as a part of a team for 10 weeks to uncover creative business solutions to global challenges making connections with peers, mentors, and cultural coaches along the way. In the end, your team will showcase your work in a pitch competition to industry experts.
—Along the way teams, are guided by Industry mentors who will support you through creative ideation, help you position a unique value proposition in the market, and provide real-world feedback on your pitch.
— Cultural coaches will keep your solutions global, with cultural insight to guide the development of your concept, enhance your impact, and maximize your global reach.
Participants can also gain real-time practice by traveling abroad for an optional 7-16 day guided experience with API, including exciting cultural tours and visits, and more!
- Setting Description:
- Please see API website for details USD. Advising Community-building activities and cultural resources in a digital learning workspace API Digital Badge Stack: Global Innovation, Global Problem Solving, and Global Teamwork Access to API alumni network & API Ambassador Program Career readiness materials and support, including how to reflect this experience on a resume and at job interviews Live events featuring speakers, activities, networking and more Post-program evaluation Optional international excursion
Additional Program Information
- Current resume or CV Personal statement outlining interest in innovating solutions for a current UN Global Challenge
- Scholarships Description:
- Sign up to receive a $500 scholarship toward a 2021 summer study abroad program or $3000 toward a quarter or semester-long study abroad program.