- Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
AUS is accredited in the U.S. by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, and is licensed in the United States by the Department of Education of the State of Delaware. The university is also licensed by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and all undergraduate and graduate programs have been awarded either full or initial accreditation. The Business Administration Program in the School of Business is AACSB accredited, the College of Architecture is NAAB accredited, and all six of the bachelor’s degree programs in the AUS College of Engineering are ABET accredited.
API students at the American University of Sharjah (AUS) choose from a range of undergraduate classes open to Emirati and international students.
- Setting Description:
- Sharjah is known as the “Cultural Capital of the UAE,” and has quite a lively history itself. Uniquely located on world trade routes and the only Emirate with direct access to both the Arabian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman, Sharjah has developed from a small trading town, relying on fishing and pearl diving, to one of the most modern, dynamic commercial and trade centers in the region.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.75 G.P.A. *Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program