- Reykjavik, Iceland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
API students who study abroad in Reykjavik, Iceland will be able to directly enroll with Icelandic and other international students and be among a small, fortunate group of Americans studying abroad in Iceland! Students will take courses in a variety of subject areas, including international business, computer science (including game design), and engineering!
API students who want to study abroad in Reykjavik, Iceland will take classes at Reykjavik University (RU), Iceland’s largest private university. RU is a modern, dynamic university situated in the heart of Iceland’s capital. The University has an interdisciplinary approach that fits well with today’s society and offers programs that, for example, cross business with computer science and computer science with engineering. Indeed – RU is at the forefront of research in Iceland in its focus areas.
- Setting Description:
- Reykjavik (population 120,000) is the largest city in Iceland and home to the majority of the country’s population (approximately 330,000). It has the distinction of being the world’s northernmost capital, and is fast becoming an important tourist destination as well as a center for environmental innovation. The city and country are seen to be very technologically advanced and socially progressive, and its people are considered some of the most welcoming and friendly in the world. Discover the land of fire and ice for yourself and study abroad in Reykjavik with API!
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.5 GPA *Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program