- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Students in this program select a combination of international business courses taught in English, and may also brush up on their French language skills while abroad.
Founded in 1974, PSB Paris School of Business (formerly ESG MS) is a European elite Grande Ecole management school that combines academic excellence, international awareness, and professional experiences.
Students will be able to select up to 5 business courses from the International BBA program. If they so choose, students may elect to pursue the Certificate of Business, wherein they will select 3 courses from one Major track, along with another 2 electives.
- Setting Description:
- Every section of Paris has its own unique charm and makes it a city like no other. Tucked away in the city’s twenty arrondissements, or districts, are many more amazing sights and sounds waiting to be discovered.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.5 G.P.A. *Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors *Open to all levels of French speakers
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program