- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Students looking for a prestigious university to study abroad in London need look no further than University College London (UCL). UCL is a modern, outward-looking institution, committed to engaging with the major issues of the day. It is ranked as one of the top 10 universities in the world, and only admits the highest caliber of students.
University College London Summer Program: The UCL Summer School is divided into two sessions, each spanning three weeks. Students may choose to attend for one or two sessions and will study one module per session. Students will be taught by UCL academics in interactive small groups and many modules incorporate class visits and guest speakers to further enhance their learning. With 18 specialist libraries and five permanent collections on campus, and all of London’s museums, galleries and monuments within easy reach, students will have a wealth of resources to support their studies. All UCL Summer School modules aim to incorporate the latest research in each subject area, and many also make use of London as a unique learning resource, taking the learning experience beyond the classroom through excursions and field trips.
London, an international center of business, fine arts, design, theater, technology, politics and finance, has inspired creativity and cutting-edge innovation for centuries. There is something for everyone in London: a bustling financial district, street markets, green spaces and elaborate parks, ruins, monuments, political machinations, art galleries and museums. Monuments to Britain’s glorious past are found throughout London, including the Tower of London, the Old Royal Observatory in Greenwich, the British Museum, and Trafalgar Square. Because of its famed galleries, the energy of Soho, the history that lives in the streets, the pub scene and the tranquility of London’s parks, London is alive with sources of inspiration.
- Setting Description:
- London, an international center of business, fine arts, design, theater, technology, politics and finance, has inspired creativity and cutting-edge innovation for centuries. There is something for everyone in London: a bustling financial district, street markets, green spaces and elaborate parks, ruins, monuments, political machinations, art galleries and museums.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *3.3 Minimum GPA (3.5 and good background in major area of study) *Open to juniors and seniors *Program of study statement *Completed API application
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.