Students take business courses in English in the vibrant capital of Portugal. Explore and learn Lisbon in the summertime to experience the city's delicious cuisine, lively music and arts scene, and rich historical sites.
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Students who choose to study abroad in Lisbon with API during the summer will be able to take international business courses in English in one of Europe’s up-and-coming “hot” destinations. Students select one course per session for 3 semester credits. Students may combine two sessions in order to earn up to 6 credits for their program. The sessions may be combined as follows: sessions 1 and 3, or sessions 2 and 4.
- Setting Description:
- Lisbon has it all! As the capital of Portugal, Lisbon is packed with unparalleled, unique cultural and historic sites. It has a vibrant arts and music scene, great food, exceptional nightlife, award-winning beaches and, best of all, it is ranked as one of the most affordable and safest of European cities.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.5 GPA *Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program