- Lisbon, Portugal
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Students who choose to study abroad in Lisbon with API during the summer will be able to take international business courses in English in one of Europe’s up-and-coming “hot” destinations. Students select one course per session for 3 semester credits. Students may combine two sessions in order to earn up to 6 credits for their program. The sessions may be combined as follows: sessions 1 and 3, or sessions 2 and 4.
- Setting Description:
- Lisbon has it all! As the capital of Portugal, Lisbon is packed with unparalleled, unique cultural and historic sites. It has a vibrant arts and music scene, great food, exceptional nightlife, award-winning beaches and, best of all, it is ranked as one of the most affordable and safest of European cities.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.5 GPA *Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.