- Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- MayMester Intersession
- Program Description:
The city of Dubrovnik is recognized throughout the world for its beauty, but its history is also extremely unique. It provides an ideal setting to study diplomacy, international relations, tourism, and business.
Students have the opportunity to spend the month of May at Libertas International University, Croatia's first private university. Maymester students will take one course from a variety of fields including hospitality and tourism, diplomacy and political studies, and international business. All Maymester courses are taught in English in an intimate setting with an average of fewer than 10 students per course.
- Setting Description:
- Students who choose to study abroad in Dubrovnik with API will take courses at Libertas International University (formerly known as DIU Libertas International University). Libertas is the first private university in Croatia, ideally situated along the Adriatic Sea and located within the ancient city walls of Dubrovnik.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.5 G.P.A. *Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program