Students who choose to study abroad in Dublin at the Health Sciences Summer School at University College Dublin (UCD) take courses in the field of healthcare.
- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Ideal for health students seeking a global perspective, the Health Sciences Summer School at UCD provides a challenging international education experience in central Dublin. Students on this program will benefit greatly by developing their knowledge of comparative health systems and their skills in research, in addition to benefiting from the rich culture of Dublin and the opportunity to integrate into Irish life.
Students who choose to study abroad in Dublin at the Health Sciences Summer School at University College Dublin (UCD) take courses in the field of healthcare, including Introduction to Health Systems, Critical Appraisal of Research for Healthcare, and Introduction to Statistics.
- Setting Description:
- University College Dublin is a dynamic, modern university where cutting-edge research and scholarship provide a stimulating intellectual environment – the ideal surroundings for learning and discovery. For over 150 years, UCD has produced graduates of remarkable distinction including famous surgeons, architects, entrepreneurs and five of Ireland’s Taoisigh (Prime Ministers). Perhaps the best known of all its graduates is the writer James Joyce, who completed his Bachelor of Arts at the university in 1902.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Engagement Badge Program and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.5 G.P.A. *Open to juniors and seniors
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.