Explore this old world Spanish city while studying on a modern campus. Step back in time to experience a true southern Spanish lifestyle.
- Cadiz, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The Hispanic Studies Program is a great opportunity for the motivated, intermediate to advanced-level Spanish speaker who wants to complete their courses in Spanish with other American students.
Students select from a number of courses in Spanish literature, history, and culture, as well as marketing and international business. Students who choose to study abroad in Cádiz can enjoy the feel of this modern campus, which still retains the old world charm of this fascinating city.
- Setting Description:
- Cádiz, founded in approximately 1,100 B.C., is the oldest city in Europe. Cádiz is known for its charm, great seafood, relaxed atmosphere, beautiful coastlines, clean air and warm southern Spanish hospitality. API students can see why people settled here centuries ago, and why they come today to “step back in time” to experience a true southern Spanish lifestyle.
- Pre-departure, On-site, and Re-entry services included, such as advising and online resources, airport reception, resident directors, housing, tuition, tutoring, medical & life insurance, excursions, social & cultural activities, alumni network, Learning and Development Badge Program and more!
Additional Program Information
- *Minimum 2.50 G.P.A. *Open to intermediate and advanced-level Spanish speakers *Completed API application
- Scholarships Description:
- API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.